Welcome H&H Homes to Saltwater Landing!
H&H Homes is one of the largest builders of fine homes in the state of NC and we are glad to have them join our family of builders within Saltwater Landing. H&H has partnered with The LMC Group into resurging this beautiful community and currently has 10 homes under construction with another 10 on the way. Please feel to call or email The LMC Group for additional information for H&H Homes or Saltwater Landing.
Below is a little information on H&H Homes:
1. Experience Over the last 16 years, H&H Homes has emerged as one of the most successful developers in the region, creating beautiful communities and a range of properties, including more than 2,000 single-family homes.
2. On-Site Management Every H&H Homes community is led by a field construction manager who is professionally trained to spot and eliminate mistakes while reducing costs.
3. Homeowner Orientation At H&H Homes, we believe an educated homebuyer is, in the long run, a happier homebuyer. We will personally show you all the features of your new home.
4. Controlled Volume Simply put, this means that we don’t bite off more than we can chew. Even though we have witnessed triple-digit growth in home completions and sales volume since 2000, we complete homes on time and on budget.
5. Value Engineering A home’s design affects not just what it costs to build, but what it costs to maintain. At H&H Homes, we engineer and construct our homes to be cost-effective, year after year.
6. Quality-Control Management We believe that quality doesn’t just happen. Our managers daily inspect the progress of your home so that it doesn’t just look good, but is built well.
7. Professional Selection Coordinator We will set an appointment for you to consult with our experienced design specialist to assist you in selecting just the right features for your new home.
8. Innovative Features The options available to homebuyers are continuously changing. We work hard to ensure we know about the latest amenities so that the home we build today will be a home you’ll want tomorrow.
9. Centralized Purchasing We use just-in-time purchasing, allowing us to reduce costs through large-volume buying without having materials be at risk from damage by spending too long at the construction site.
10. Warranty We not only stand behind our promises, we go the extra mile to make sure you understand everything we cover. We provide a plain
Saltwater Landing Information
Imagine… a master-planned community with the romantic allure of a classic coastal village… surrounded by the Intercoastal– a sensationally beautiful salt marsh– creeks and acres of woods. This is Saltwater Landing, a community of home sites ranging from one-quarter to one-half acre. Untouched by anything but sparkling sun and ocean breeze, here you’ll find the simplicity of a coastal lifestyle enhanced by modern conveniences. One example is the day dock, offering access to all residents for Carolina skiff power boating, kayaking, canoeing, fishing and relaxation.
Located in Surf City, NC, on the scenic Intracoastal Waterway, Saltwater Landing offers exceptional sites for your primary residence or convenient home away from home. Topsail Island Beach, less than 5 minutes away by car or boat, offers 26 miles of pristine beach without crowds, peppered with a bevy of shells and smooth stones. Amidst quaint historic sites and shops, nationally ranked golf courses, and scenic trails for walking or biking, the towns of; Topsail Beach, Surf City, and North Topsail Beach offer restaurants, art galleries, and endless opportunities for recreation.
From Jacksonville, take Hwy 17 South, left on Hwy 50 at Holly Ridge. Right on Hwy 210. One mile ahead on the left.
Pender County Schools
NC School Report Card
GreatSchools.net – The Parents’ Guide to K-12 Success
Life Christian Academy
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Cape Fear Community College
Jones-Onslow Electric Membership Cooperation (910) 353-1940 (800) 682-1515
Phone, DSL and Dish Network
Embarq (877) 225-1574
Town of Surf City 910-328-4131
1-888-GET CHARTER (1-888-438-2427)
The private dock on the marsh offers access to the Atlantic Ocean by small power boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. It also is the perfect vantage point for viewing osprey, cranes, herons, egrets and deer. Other favorite gathering places include: the clubhouse and pool with porches to relax and enjoy the scenic pond, the fitness center and the playground complete with a shallow creek.